Let us share a secret with you! You can support your body with foods, nutritional & herbal supplements, to encourage healthy aging, increased stamina & zest for life, increase your immune system & minimise fatigue, weight gain, mood & memory issues, wrinkles, age spots & sagging skin.
Everybody wants to make the most out of life, however, many people are not sure how to go about it. The most proven way to accelerate your life’s potential is to nurture the healthy ageing of your body.
To optimise your body’s ability to stay as youthful and active as possible, you must actively contribute to the healthy ageing process. The key to enhancing cellular age & physical function is to combine the nourishing elements of exercise, a healthy diet, relaxation, social activities, personal connections, mental stimulation & spirituality.
The Benefits Of Ageing Well
• Optimal Nourishment: A high quality diet provides the body with the nutrients it needs for optimal wellness & ageing.
• Improved Physical Health: Exercise, nutrition, cellular health & hydration guide your body positively into long life.
• Healthy Mental Function: Adopting a healthy ageing lifestyle impacts mental health, mood, cognition & learning capacity. Start to think & feel better!
• Renewed Connection: Incorporating fun, relaxation & social activities boosts your connection to the world. This is one of the most important areas for healthy ageing & healthy mood.
• Health & Healing: Actively supporting healthy ageing may assist in improving overall health & wellness, thereby assisting those with health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, low immunity, hormonal imbalances, arthritis & cancer to feel healthier & happier.
• Boosted Energy: When all the cells in your body are smiling, they want to move! Following simple healthy ageing principles gives you back your get up & go.
Did you know that….
– Age spots on skin are a sign that your liver is sluggish & slow to eliminate toxins and are not part of healthy ageing.
– Weight gain is common with an under functioning Thyroid or Gall Bladder & high insulin. Significant weight gain is not part of healthy ageing.
– Memory can be a problem with poor circulation, nutritional deficiencies such as Iron or Essential Fatty Acids (fish oil) & lack of exercise or movement.
– Fatigue can present with an under functioning thyroid, inflammation, iron deficiency, unstable blood sugar level, chronic lack of sleep and low DHEAS.
– Hair loss & Tinnitus can be from a liver & or kidneys that are sluggish/slow and arent sending enough blood & nutrients to the head. There are nutrients & herbs that can address these 2 issues.
The sooner you start to optimise your health to support healthy ageing, the sooner you can start to turn back the clock. If you want to ensure your life is long, fruitful & filled with vitality & energy, take the steps today to live the life you most desire.
Booking an Appointment
Book in for an Initial Naturopathy consult to see Kristin or Biljana for a detailed look at your general health & how you can slow down the aging process. Before the consult you will receive a link for a detailed Wellness Questionnaire to complete online. * At time of booking please add in comments field that you have booked in for a Wellness & Healthy Ageing Assessment Appointment.
What’s included in the consult? (health fund rebates for Naturopathy apply)
– A 1 hour Initial consult ($120) with Kristin or Biljana
– A Guide to Wellness & Healthy Aging Booklet
– Personalised diet & supplement suggestions focussing on long term health.
Book online at www.naturally.net.au or call ph 8357 7663.