What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy or natural medicine is a holistic method of healing which recognises the body’s unique ability to naturally overcome disease and restore true wellness to our lives, when given the aid and support of natural substances, a healthy diet and energetic lifestyle.
Naturopathy in its traditional form, has been used for centuries and is based on holistic principles (treating the person as a whole unit made up of mind, body & soul, not just the specific condition they may suffer from). A holistic approach also includes treating the underlying cause of the condition to achieve optimal health that may have been compromised by lifestyle, genetic predisposition, environment or dietary imbalances. Within this belief, Naturopathy aims to restore vitality through supporting and stimulating the body’s own healing mechanisms. Modern Naturopathic treatments are now largely backed by evidence based scientific research which furthers our knowledge on different uses for herbs and nutrients and the relevant safety of these medicines alongside conventional medicine.
Our treatments aim to support and aid the body to heal itself with the use of:
- Herbal medicine
- Nutritional supplements
- Bush Flower Essences
- Nutrition advice
- Lifestyle advice
How can a Naturopath help me?
Your Naturopath will take the time to listen to you and to get to know you as an individual. We believe successful results come from being partners with you in your health journey; therefore you play an integral role in making decisions about your treatment plan. If you would like help with any of the following conditions, please call us to arrange a time to see us or book an appointment online.
What conditions can we help you with?
- Weight loss- easy, fast and motivating results with VLA/Bio-Impedance Analysis
- Stress management- feel more positive and in control of your life.
- Detoxification- experience our easy 2 step program to a rebalanced body.
- Wellness- feel energetic, age healthily and be fighting fit again.
- Fatigue- find out what’s causing your tiredness and banish it for good.
- Immune health- always getting sick and don’t know why?
- Digestive problems- rebalance your gut to reduce uncomfortable symptoms.
- IBS, constipation, bloating and discomfort
- Diabetes, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome
- Insomnia, low mood, anxiety and depression
- Hormonal imbalances, women’s conditions and pregnancy
- Pain associated with arthritis, musculoskeletal conditions, injury and post-surgery.
- Immune issues, resistant and recurrent infections, candida
- Children’s immune support, skin conditions, general nutrition
- Allergies, food intolerances, asthma, eczema